Fans of Craigslist will probably find this upcoming app from MoBubble pretty useful. Called MoBubble, is essentially an app-based version of Craigslist that works based on the location you’re in. Users advertise their goods or services based on where they’re currently situated (the app makes use of location tracking), to make it easier for people to locate where they are.
In addition to being able to list your goods or services, the app has a built-in messaging and payment system, as well as a reputation, rating and feedback system. Unlike Craigslist where everything is sold pretty much anonymously, the better your services/goods are, the better your reputation can be, which leads to increased transactions in the future.
Sounds like a promising service/app – provided it gets out there and users actually decide to adopt it. Not to mention, the built in communication system should make contacting clients more efficient – since it is a smartphone app, people will probably be able to reply instantaneously. If you’re interested, Head over to the official MoBubble website to sign up for the beta testing program which should kick off sometime this summer.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: app, beta, location-based, services,