Yesterday we reported that Monster announced their Earth, Wind & Fire Gratitude in-ear headphones and along with those headphones, Monster also revealed their iSport in-ear headphones. The thing about in-ear headphones or earbuds is that they tend to be extremely intrusive, in the sense that they burrow into your ear. That’s great if they’re for personal use but sharing in-ear headphones tends to be a bit iffy, because you never know if the other person bothered cleaning their ears. Or perhaps you could just be a gym goer or you work out a lot and you’re always wearing your headphones, and when you sweat, all the dirt gets onto your headphones, which we’re guessing you probably just attempt to wipe it off.
Well with Monster’s iSport headphones, you can now borrow headphones or work out with them in peace, with the knowledge that you can always wash them later, as one of the key features of the iSport headphones would be that it’s completely washable (and also apparently sweatproof), something which we recommend you do not try with your regular headphones! They will be available this July and will retail for $179, so if ear hygiene is of the utmost importance to you, then perhaps these Monster iSport headphones is something you want to consider, despite the rather hefty price tag.
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-01-06 Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06 Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2014-01-06 Monster 24K Headphones Announced For $319.95
- 2013-04-24 Monster Teams Up With Hublot To Offer $2,275 Luxury 'Inspiration' Headphones
- 2013-04-16 Ubergizmo Giveaway: Monster White Tuxedo Headphones