mophie is famous (for some time already) for their range of iPhone cases that sport an additional battery pack, essentially doubling the battery life of your favorite fruity handset. Well, the company is back with a spanking new design for the iPhone 4, where the new juice pack air is not only lightweight but extremely thin. There is a bottom cap snap design that makes it easy to access to the dock connector and a completely open top.
The juice pack air snap case will join the rest of the existing juice pack family, which would deliver another design and aesthetic choice for iPhone 4 owners. With a soft-touch rubber finish that prevents slipping, it will also deliver decent protection from device bumps, knocks and accidental drops, so don’t expect it to be any less than its predecessors.
With a 1500mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery inside, the juice pack air snap is capable of offering more bang for your battery buck in the iPhone 4 – especially when the device already takes up far more juice than your regular featurephone. A fully charged juice pack air can offer up to 6 hours of 3G surfing time, or three dozen hours of audio playback, or the equivalent of 9 hours video playback. It can be yours for $79.95 – so why not get it to go with your unlocked iPhone 4?
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June