Are you an owner of the Motorola Cliq 2 from T-Mobile? Well, we play the role of being the herald of good news with your precious handset receiving the official 1.1.30 software update from Motorola, where it is cited to include “several improvements to device performance and the addition of new security features”.
Amongst the new improvements would be better Exchange security features, where you get device and SD memory card encryption capabilities, not to mention the inclusion of proxy and VPN Support to allow Wi-Fi users to access external corporate networks, rounded off by a new password management utility.
You will find your Cliq 2 experience a smoother one as well thanks to the improved loading speed of widgets and wallpapers, a better battery life, alongside updated Audio Postcard, AppPack, and Wi-Fi Calling applications.
You can head on here to check out the official list of improvements, so what are you waiting for? Just make sure you perform a backup beforehand, as you can never tell when Murphy might strike.
Next Story: Next iPhone to come with 4G connectivity
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-12-22: Motorola DROID RAZR update rolling out today
- 2011-12-13: Motorola Droid Bionic major update rolling out now
- 2011-12-08: Massive DROID BIONIC update on the way
- 2011-11-15: Motorola Droid Bionic project in the works, update appears to be imminent
- 2011-10-25: Motorola DROID Pro and DROID 2 Global receives Gingerbread