The Motorola Droid 3 was launched in China last week, but there was no word about its availability on this side of the world. But thanks to the folks at Droid Attic, we should be expecting an official announcement soon. The blog managed to get hold of a photograph showing Verizon’s inventory system, and in it the In-Stock date for the Droid 3, it is clearly stated: “7/13/2011″. This means that the phone should be on sale June 14th – which isn’t too far away. Time to start saving up!
And in case you didn’t know, the specs of the phone have been leaked previously and the phone will pack a dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4″ qHD display, 5-row QWERTY keyboard, 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, front-facing camera, and 16GB internal storage. No word on pricing, but we should find out soon. Anybody excited for the Droid 3?
Next Story: HP 7" tablet arriving this August?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-07: Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-10-28: Motorola Xoom 2 appears in Verizon's system
- 2011-07-06: Motorola Droid 3 leaked on Verizon website
- 2011-05-20: Motorola Droid 3 specs leaked