There is nothing quite like leaks to flood the Internet these days where new and upcoming devices are concerned, and we do wonder at times whether these are just publicity stunts, or are they genuine fruits of industrial espionage. Well, for those who are looking forward to picking up the Motorola Droid 3, you would do well to take heed of a bunch of leaked tutorial videos that have been released, and all of them seem to have an official stamp from Verizon Wireless themselves.
There has been no official information concerning the Motorola Droid 3 as at press time, despite showing up from time to time via leaks, including several benchmark reports. Among the rumored specifications are the 1GHz OMAP 4430 CPU, a 4″ qHD resolution display, a front-facing and rear camera, as well as Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box.
Some have touted the Droid 3 to be released at the beginning of Q3 this year, but nothign has been confirmed as of yet. Since the tutorial videos have been leaked, it does point towards said device being prepared for an almost immediate release, so stay tuned for an official announcement!
Next Story: MSI C Series multimedia notebooks
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2011-08-26: One-click Droid 3 root arrives
- 2011-07-19: Motorola Droid 3 torn apart
- 2011-07-15: Motorola DROID 3 hits Verizon Wireless
- 2011-07-11: GSM Motorola DROID 3 spotted at the FCC?
- 2011-07-07: Motorola DROID 3 has locked bootloader