There is nothing quite like leaks to flood the Internet these days where new and upcoming devices are concerned, and we do wonder at times whether these are just publicity stunts, or are they genuine fruits of industrial espionage. Well, for those who are looking forward to picking up the Motorola Droid 3, you would do well to take heed of a bunch of leaked tutorial videos that have been released, and all of them seem to have an official stamp from Verizon Wireless themselves.
There has been no official information concerning the Motorola Droid 3 as at press time, despite showing up from time to time via leaks, including several benchmark reports. Among the rumored specifications are the 1GHz OMAP 4430 CPU, a 4″ qHD resolution display, a front-facing and rear camera, as well as Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box.
Some have touted the Droid 3 to be released at the beginning of Q3 this year, but nothign has been confirmed as of yet. Since the tutorial videos have been leaked, it does point towards said device being prepared for an almost immediate release, so stay tuned for an official announcement!RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: droid 3, leak, Motorola, motorola droid 3,
- Seen at: androidandme