While we looked at a blurry image of what some claim to be the Motorola Droid 3, here is yet another prime example of someone who is in a hurry when pressing the shutter button of a camera. With a bunch of fresh images having hit the Internet pipes today, it might very well be the same model, not to mention renewed speculation that this might just be the updated Droid Bionic.
There are whispers of Motorola and Verizon delaying the Bionic’s release, where the former actually confirmed such plans eventually, touting that that, “based on compelling feedback… we are incorporating several enhancements to make this an even better consumer experience. This includes expanded features, functionality and an improved form factor.”
While no direct connections can be made concerning this new bunch of photos to the Motorola Bionic, you can never rule out such a possibility at all. The handset comes with a webtop dock similar to the Atrix for connectivity to Motorola’s laptop accessory, coupled with an 8-megapixel, a 1GHz dual-core processor, and the ability to record full HD video.
Next Story: Sony S2 tablet arrives at the FCC
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-09-09: Motorola Droid Bionic receives teardown
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-09-02: DROID Bionic user guide leaks
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?