When it comes to Android-powered smartphones with a portrait QWERTY keyboard layout, both Motorola and Sprint already have a model in the market – the Motorola XPRT. Perhaps that was an attempt to lure over BlackBerry die hards to a different platform, who knows? What we do know is, there is yet another handset from the duo that sports the same form factor which you can see in the photo above, touted to come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box alongside the possibility of WiMAX connectivity. Apart from those two specifications details, nothing much else is known about the phone from the blurry image provided.
It does not seem likely to occupy the high end side of things though, similar to what the Curve is to the BlackBerry range. Some have even suggested that this handset could be the Motorola XT316 – so assuming that is true, we are looking at a 2.8″ display of 320 x 240 resolution, a 600MHz processor, a 3-megapixel camera, and 256MB RAM. Sounds as though it will go for cheap on a contract over at Sprint, or perhaps even for free. At least this one helps you send out those text messages and emails in double quick time.
Next Story: Dell Venue Pro update to arrive next month
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2012-09-04: Motorola Photon Q Review
- 2011-10-20: Motorola Admiral coming to Sprint (Official)
- 2011-09-22: Sprint shows off Motorola Admiral on video
- 2011-09-15: Motorola Admiral caught on camera
- 2011-07-13: Motorola PHOTON 4G price and release date announced