MSI’s N560GTX-Ti Hawk graphics card will definitely appeal to all of you computer performance enthusiasts who are on a tight budget – after all, it isn’t as expensive as the high end GTX580, and yet is still the new world record holder for a single-card with the highest core frequency of 1500MHz. This is made possible thanks to Belgian overclocker Massman who relied on the N560GTX-Ti Hawk, tweaking it to his heart’s content so that it can touch the 1500MHz mark, setting a new single-card world record for the GTX 560 Ti GPU on 3DMark 11 in the process.
This is made possible when one applies LN2 extreme overclocking with MSI’s N560GTX-Ti Hawk, where the said 3DMark 11 score is a whopping 7611. Not only that, it also acheived a score of 1652.71 on Unigine Heaven (DX11), also breaking the single-card GTX 560 Ti world record in the process, letting the N560GTX-Ti Hawk be a dual champion simultaneously.
MSI makes sure that this can be done thanks to the quality materials used inside, where MSI employs top Military Class II parts and components with an 8+1 phase power supply module that will help increase overclocking stability. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sony VAIO Z21 arrives at Europe early
- 2014-03-09: MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05: MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25: MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20: MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05: MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook
- 2011-06-05: MSI C Series multimedia notebooks
- 2011-06-05: MSI N580GTX Lightning breaks world record, hits core frequency of 1665MHz
- 2011-05-31: Intel creates Ultrabook category for mobile computing niche
- 2011-05-30: Asus MeMo glasses-free 3D tablet at Computex 2011
- 2011-05-27: ASUS pad or phone device to be called Padfone?