The folks over at PocketNow recently stumbled upon some images of new Motorola products that were somehow leaked on its website redesign and it shows us a glimpse of what the company is up to. Judging by the photographs, we’ll be seeing a follow up to the Xoom, tentatively called Xoom 2, two new thin-looking Android handsets nicknamed Slimline and Zaha, and a watch phone (!!) dubbed Tracy XL. There is also a screenshot of the Motorola Targa, along with a phone called Pearl. While no specs were leaked, these leaked screenshots do help pique our interest in whatever Motorola’s coming up with.
The watch phone looks very interesting to me, I wonder whether Motorola Mobility will be able to pull it off successfully. After all, while the concept of the watch phone has been novel, it has yet to catch on in a big way yet. Can you imagine your childhood dreams of being Dick Tracy turning into reality? And according to PocketNow, they were asked by Motorola to take the pictures off their website, which give these pictures more importance than we initially thought. Check out more leaked images after the break:
Next Story: HTC Sensation 4G arriving on T-Mobile this month
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2011-09-23: Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild
- 2011-04-21: Sprint Motorola Xoom and Nexus S 4G arriving in early May?
- 2011-04-13: Motorola working on a rugged enterprise Android tablet?
- 2011-03-18: Sprint Motorola Xoom pictured
- 2011-01-05: Motorola unveils 4 new Android devices at CES 2011