Rumors surrounding the iPhone are certainly making their way thick and heavy onto the Internet, and it is no surprise. After all, every pending release of the iPhone since its first iteration had always come with a whole lot of speculation, not to mention excitement. For those who trawl the Web just to look out for rumors concerning handsets, you might be pleased to find out that Hudson Square Research’s Todd Rethemeier claim that the next iPhone from Apple will be the iPhone 5 instead of the mentioned iPhone 4S, where the latter is the more popular stance that publications and blogs have taken. Bear in mind that this is just a rumor, and what might be shocking would be the AT&T model being 4G capable.
Since WWDC will be happening next week, it makes perfect sense for the swirl of rumors to be even more pronounced, battering your RSS feeds with added intensity. What do you think about the next iPhone, will it be the iPhone 5 or the iPhone 4S?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2011-09-29: iPhone 5 cases for real in AT&T stores
- 2011-06-27: iPhone 4S this September?