The rumors are starting to fall in place. The latest source to “confirm” that Nintendo’s Project Cafe/Wii 2 controller will sport a six-inch touchscreen is Japan’s Nikkei newspaper. The controller will provide tablet-like experiences and it’s said it can be a standalone portable console and will have a rechargeable battery.
Is it just us, or is it starting to sound almost like a bigger Nintendo 3DS? The chances of the Wii 2 controller also sporting a few gyroscopes and accelerometers is highly likely, provided that Nintendo doesn’t drift too far from its motion control mantra.
Nintendo’s expected to kick off its Wii 2 unveil press conference next week at E3 on June 7. Stay tuned. Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: nintendo, project cafe, stream, wii 2,
- Seen at: 1up