Everyone knows that Nintendo does not intend to compete with the PS3 and Xbox 360 on the graphical front right from the very beginning, which was why the Japanese gaming company decided to settle for an alternative yet creative method of in-game controls instead of pursuing graphical perfection. Well, it makes perfect sense if the next version of Nintendo’s home console would have better graphics, so some folks have speculated that the audience were treated to Xbox 360 and PS3 footage instead since the Wii U isn’t even available just yet.
According to Fils-Aime, “We’re talking a year away from when the system’s going to launch. The system’s going to be 1080p. You’re going to see games that take full advantage of a system that has the latest technology and can push out some incredible graphics.”
Among the graphics intensive titles that was displayed at E3 were Assassin’s Creed 2, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online, and Madden Football, and we guess we will only be able to see the real deal when 2012 rolls around.
Next Story: Harman Kardon has new AV receivers
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase