Any serious gamer would definitely want the best hardware that their money can buy, so to see tricked out cases with all those overclocked cards and processors inside, you can’t help but wonder just the kind of cooling systems they use. The NZXT FX Fan series that was recently announced will deliver performance fans for cooling enthusiasts who want to benefit from maximum airflow within their chassis. It will come in 120mm and 140mm sizes, as the FX Fan will be able to churn out between 35.8 and 96.0 CFM (cubic feet per minute, which is used to described a measure of volumetric flow) thanks to an integrated 3-phase fan speed control that delivers optimal power and customization.
Constructed using Fluid Dynamic Bearings for a longer lasting performance, the FX series is there in your performance rig for the long term. According to Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT, “The NZXT community of gamers and enthusiasts places a high priority on powerful airflow. We’re ecstatic to deliver even more horsepower to get the job done with the FX Fan Series.”
Next Story: Fake Google Nexus 3
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm