You don’t need a fortune teller to tell you that wires are slowly but surely becoming extinct in today’s modern world. And today, Microsoft has just announced that its official Xbox 360 steering wheel is going to cut the cord as well. Redmond’s upcoming official steering wheel controller that was introduced today is devoid of any wires to provide gamers with a wireless racing experience.
Designed to play upcoming racing titles like Forza 4, the new 360 steering wheel will let gamers drive their favorite cars from across the living room – without the hassles of a cable stretched across the floor, causing potential tripping accidents. It will work with all existing driving games, though it was mentioned that with some titles there will be limited functionality. The wireless Xbox 360 steering wheel will also feature haptic feedback and rumble for a more sensory-filled racing experience.
Expect it to hit the stores this October with a price tag of $60. Anybody keen on picking up one of these when it drops?
Next Story: PlayStation Vita Preview
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-03-15: Xbox 360 Spring Value Bundle Announced
- 2014-02-06: The Wolf Among Us Xbox 360 Season Pass Issue Irks Customers
- 2011-06-16: Microsoft Kinect SDK officially released
- 2011-06-16: Kinect Windows SDK arriving tomorrow?