OtterBox has just announced the launch of the newest addition to its Reflex Series cases. Designed for the iPod Touch 4th Generation, the new Reflex Series is touted to keep your music player in tip top shape, regardless of whether it’s safely in your pocket, or it accidentally drops onto the floor. The Reflex Series is built to take abuse.
Making use of a “crumple zone” concept that’s found in vehicle safety system, and high-quality impact absorbing materials, the OtterBox Reflex Series will give you a peace of mind when listening to your iPod Touch. Features of the Reflex Series for iPod Touch 4G:
- Easy snap-off access for docking
- Maximum protection from a slim fitting case
- Refined two piece configuration
- Reflex Zone™ in each corner
- Integrated polycarbonate and impact absorbing silicone
- Felt-lined interior
- Slick exterior
- Button actuators
- Recoils and rebounds
- Absorbs impact
- Drop and shock — protection against drop, bump and shock
The Reflex Series for iPod Touch 4th Generation is available now for $44.95 each.
Next Story: Facebook facial recognition rolls out worldwide