In an official press release today, Panasonic Solutions Company has announced that it is currently working on a 3D ready, full HD, home theater projector that is a successor to the PT-AE4000U. The PT-AE4000U was Panasonic’s current home theater projector that makes use of the 2.35:1 wide aspect cinemascope view with its Lens Memory Feature. Panasonic’s next projector (currently unnamed) will feature 3D capabilities to bring a larger than life 3D experience that not possible with TVs.
Other than that, the release was stingy with details, offering nothing much about the projector, but we it did mention that we’ll be seeing the projector during this year, so expect more details in the future.
Next Story: iBamboo Speaker is a green iPhone speaker dock
- 2014-03-18: Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15: Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-27: IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses
- 2012-10-04: Panasonic's new laser projector is the world's thinnest
- 2012-09-12: Panasonic PT-AE8000U 3D home theater projector introduced
- 2011-09-23: Majority of consumers say 3D TV is better than regular TV
- 2011-09-06: Panasonic 3D camera lens developed
- 2011-09-01: Panasonic LUMIX twin-lens 3D digital camera to roll out in 2011