In an official press release today, Panasonic Solutions Company has announced that it is currently working on a 3D ready, full HD, home theater projector that is a successor to the PT-AE4000U. The PT-AE4000U was Panasonic’s current home theater projector that makes use of the 2.35:1 wide aspect cinemascope view with its Lens Memory Feature. Panasonic’s next projector (currently unnamed) will feature 3D capabilities to bring a larger than life 3D experience that not possible with TVs.
Other than that, the release was stingy with details, offering nothing much about the projector, but we it did mention that we’ll be seeing the projector during this year, so expect more details in the future.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: 3d, panasonic, projector,