Only in Japan can you get the Polimaster PM1208M Geiger counter wristwatch, and it is obvious and a no-brainer as to why this is going to be a best-seller in that part of the world, what with the nuclear plant being torn apart due to the recent tsunami and earthquake which happened in March. As you can tell by its name, this timepiece comes with a built-in Geiger counter that lets you know just how much radioactivity is going on where you are, or perhaps the Incredible Hulk is somewhere nearby? This sounds like the perfect tool to bring with you into the local sushi bar as well, no?
Apart from the Geiger counter, there really isn’t anything else that is outstanding about the watch. What do you think of the design?
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-11-10: WIMM smart watch runs on Android
- 2011-11-01: Cadence offers Binary Day specials
- 2011-10-27: Double Vision Watch is totally out of this world
- 2011-10-12: Cadence 4:20 Chronograph Watch announced
- 2011-09-29: Tag Heuer chronograph concept costs a bomb