In this age where digital photographs are taking over actual prints, it has become a novelty to own physical photographs again. Well, if you reminisce about those days, Sincerely has got some great news for you. The folks behind Postagram (the app that turns your Instagram photographs into postcards) have just announced a new app that turns your photographs into photo strips – just like the ones you used to get in photo booths at shopping malls.
All you have to do is download the app called PopBooth (for iPad 2, iPhone or iPod Touch 4G) , use it to take four photographs, and apply any optional filters you want to spice them up a bit. When you’re done, you’ll have the option to share them online (Twitter, Facebook or email), or you can send them off to Sincerely to be printed.
The photographs will be printed out and then delivered to you (or any recipients you wish to send the pictures to) within three to five days in the US. The printed photographs obviously won’t be free, but pricing details have yet to be disclosed. Just expect them to cost more than the $0.99 you pay for Postagram due to the larger prints. PopBooth will be available within the next few weeks. Head over to the official website if you’d like to be notified when PopBooth is released.
Next Story: Shazam Going After Television Next?
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2011-07-29 Pixeet 360 lets you create 360 Panoramas with your iPhone
- 2011-06-15 Facebook iOS photo sharing app leaked (updated)
- 2011-06-14 Instagram now at 5 million users
- 2011-04-20 EveryScape UScapeit gives you panoramic images on your iPhone
- 2011-03-24 Color: the new social network that works by proximity