If you’re a fan of Portal 2 and you’re thinking of buying the Razer Hydra motion controller – you’re in for a treat: the $140 controller comes with downloadable content (DLC) for Portal 2. The Portal 2 DLC contains six brand new chambers for you to find a way out from, using your brand new Razer Hydra.
The Razer Hydra is a special gaming controller that is comprised of two control sticks and a magnetic sensor. The new maps have been specifically designed to work with it and in the event you’re finished with Portal 2, the Hydra works with 125 other games as well, so you’ll still have use for it. With the Hydra controller, users can pick up, stretch, and rotate items. Watch the video after the break for a better idea of how it works, it’s actually pretty amazing. But is it worth the $140? You decide.
Next Story: Kinect SDK used to create Twitter client
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model
- 2012-06-21: Valve giving away Portal 2 to teachers as part of its Steam for Schools initiative
- 2011-08-24: Portal: No Escape shows Hollywood how video game movies should be done
- 2011-08-12: Portal 2 Wheatly turned into a puppet by a fan
- 2011-05-25: Portal 2's soundtrack up for free downloading
- 2011-04-14: Portal 2 brings Steam's cross-computer gaming to PS3