[Major spoiler alert after the jump if you haven't watched the movie yet] Are you rushing to get movie tickets for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon? Well, I’ve already watched it at the midnight premiere, and you can be sure that it will still be ringing in the dough for Michael Bay and company, although don’t expect to have a storyline which is worthy of an Oscar. I personally find the loopholes in the story as large as Optimus Prime’s mechanical gonads. Razer, the gaming peripheral company, has a tie in with the Transformers franchise, churning out a Transformers version of their best-selling Death Adder mouse.
Imagine this, in the second movie, earth was about to be destroyed by the Decepticons, but here in the third (spoiler alert!), you see Megatron claiming that he and Sentinel Prime were in the cahoots together right from the beginning to bring Cybertron to whichever planet they landed on, which happened to be earth. How could this be if they were willing to blow earth up prior?
Back to the special edition Death Adder mouse – it will come in red, yellow, silver and purple paint, where they will retail for $69.99 a pop. Apart from the external cosmetic details, everything inside remains the same as the current market version. It won’t come with a medal from President Obama though…RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: gaming mouse, razer, transformers,