Rumors surrounding the house of Apple tend to come by fast and thick, paying no attention to who the “victim” is. Most of the hype would surround the iPad or the iPhone, but this time around, lesser known brethren – or should we say less popular devices, like the Time Capsule and AirPort Extreme would be on the receiving end of the rumor mill.
It seems that there are hints of a fourth-generation Time Capsule and fifth-generation AirPort Extreme, at least according to sleuths who have pored over the most recent source code for an AirPort security update.
The code references caching were extremely specific, where it allows the aforementioned rumored devices to be able to download software updates in the background, followed by waiting for some user input before said updates will be applied. Definitely far more useful than having you to manually download the update yourself, no? What do you think? Do you forsee us getting new Time Capsure and AirPort Extreme models soon?
Next Story: Samsung Series 5 Chromebook starts to ship
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch
- iWatch Rumored To Feature Flexible Display From TPK
- LG Reportedly Lands Exclusive Deal To Manufacture Apple's iWatch Display Panels
- Apple Reportedly Talking To LG, Sharp, AU Optronics For iTV Display Panels
- Apple Busy Hiring iWatch Designers, Pushing For 2014 Release [Rumor]