When the Samsung Galaxy S was released to the masses in the US, it was known by different names under the various mobile carriers offering the phone. This made it a whole lot more confusing for some than for others who were well versed with the goings-on of the smartphone world. Well, Verizon’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S was known as the Samsung Fascinate, where it isn’t that old (being launched last September), but still it will be on the receiving end of a minor update that will make short work of several small problems. Among the improvements include better incoming call connectivity, in addition to improving the Samsung Fascinate’s ability to receive OTA (Over The Air) updates – rather ironic in some way.
If you’re a Samsung Fascinate owner, how does this update affect you? Considering you have more than a year left on your 2-year contract, any update is always more than welcome, especially when it makes the overall smartphone experience better.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2011-08-04: Verizon Fascinate set to ride into the sunset
- 2011-07-29: Samsung Fascinate update ED05 solves incoming call issue
- 2011-01-11: Verizon Samsung Fascinate haven't gotten FroYo love yet
- 2010-08-04: Verizon's Samsung Fascinate seen, has just been spotted in the wild
- 2010-08-26: Verizon Wireless starts to receive Samsung Fascinate