Samsung’s Series 3 notebook range will target the budget minded, and the folks over at Engadget managed to grab hold of some images at the Digital Experience tradeshow in New York. The Samsung Series 3 notebook will come in a bevy of screen sizes to suit your budget (and eyes, of course), where you can also opt from a range of AMD and Intel CPUs, depending on which side of the camp you are rooting for. Despite being under the budget line, the Series 3′s chassis will feature the same look as that of the premium Series 9, where it resembles brushed metal.
As for some of the Intel-powered notebooks, those will ship with WiDi functionality (Intel Wireless Display) which allows you to send your display to a HDTV sans cables. The entry-level model will ship with a glossy 15.6″ display alongside a quad-core AMD A4 processor, while the higher end models will pack a punch with quad-core Core i7 CPUs from Intel. As for the other displays, they will comprise of non-glossy 11.6″, 12.1″, 13.3″, and 14″ screens.
There is no word on pricing just yet, but we suspect it should not cost you more than $820. Availability dates have also yet to be announced, but that doesn’t mean you cannot start saving up for one already.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2011-11-21 Google Chromebooks New Design and Price Cut
- 2011-08-31 Samsung Series 7 CHRONOS unveiled
- 2011-06-10 Samsung Spinpoint M8: 1TB drives for notebooks
- 2011-04-29 Samsung Alex: Chrome OS notebook specs leaked