Hercules, the legendary warrior who is famous for his strength, might be misrepresented by the Samsung T989 – if it is the same and one phone, that is. After all, the Samsung T989 has just received Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification, and some signs are there to point it towards being the upcoming Samsung Hercules handset. Of course, no new information has been released concerning the Hercules that makes it such a powerful handset via such certifications, although their recent filing dates does give us hope that the handset is already on track for a very possible August or September release date. We await some ninja in Samsung’s labs to snap a quick photo of the Hercules in all its blurry glory anytime now.
If you are holding out for a new smartphone, you might want to consider the Samsung Hercules. Ah well, at least it supports Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to keep it ahead of the rest of the regular smartphones out there.
Next Story: NAU's Futuristic Ecco Camper Concept
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2011-08-30: Samsung Hercules Preview
- 2011-08-18: Telus gets Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules
- 2011-08-05: Samsung Hercules spotted?
- 2011-07-10: Samsung Hercules to arrive in September 2011
- 2011-05-17: Samsung "Hercules" to arrive on T-Mobile