Sanyo has just announced the introduction of the PLC-WU3800, a Wide XGA compact projector that is touted to have the highest brightness for a projector in its class. With the capability to go as bright as 3800 Lumens, it designed for use in lighted environments such as classrooms, offices and conference rooms. What sets the PLC-WU3800 apart from other projectors is its “Auto setup function” that makes it easy to set up, even for first time users who have never set up a projector before.
It features a resolution of 1280 x 800 True WXGA native resolution, has improved light efficiency and effective cooling technology. It also has a Picture in Picture mode which allows images from multiple sources to be displayed – ideal for teleconferencing, or presentations where you need to show more than one image on the same screen.
Multiple inputs are present on the projector. There is the standard HDMI (1.3b) connector, Dual D-Sub15 inputs for analog Component and RGB signals, S-Video and Composite (RCA) video, mini and RCA jack stereo audio inputs, D-Sub 9 and RJ45 network connectors. The projector also has onboard speakers in the event you don’t have any external speakers, and it conforms to the European RoHS Directive on components and manufacturing. Initial shipments of the PLC-WU3800 are scheduled for July with a suggested retail price of $1,995.00.RELATED
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- Follow: projector, sanyo,