Sanyo’s eneloop batteries is nothing short of legendary by now, thanks to their amazing capability of retaining a charge even when they’ve not been used for a long, long time, not to mention being able to recharge many times over without suffering from the “memory effect“. Well, Sanyo has just upped the ante with their new XX batteries, being the highest capacity eneloop ever, boasting Typ. 2500 mAh of power.
Since it relies on proprietary eneloop technology, the XX can be used right out of the box as it retains up to 75% of its charge even after one year of storage – according to Sanyo, anyways. Coming in a package of four AA batteries, it will be available for $24.99.
The XX powered by eneloop is able to deliver 25% more power for extreme usage requirements, and to sweeten the deal, you will be pleased to know that the XX batteries can still deliver juice even when temperatures drop down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit – now how about that for performance? [Press Release]
Next Story: Google's Pool Party is answer to Instagram
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]