Folks who have been eyeing the sculpted eers custom fit earphones ever since they were introduced will be pleased to know that they’ll be able to get their hands on their own pair as early as August. Sonomax Technologies, the company behind the earphones, has announced that the award winning sculpted eers earphones can now be pre-ordered from the sculpted eers website.
In case you were wondering about what the big deal was with sculted ears – these are the world’s first and only self-fit earphones. The sculpted ears are molded to the unique shape of an individual’s ear canal in just four minutes, to provide maximum comfort and exceptional sound that stays fit even during vigorous activity.
If you’ve never had the luxury of having earphones designed specifically for your own ears these earphones might pique your interest. Head over to the sculpted eers website for more details or to pre-order a set of your own earphones. Prices start at $199.99.
- 2014-02-11 LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08 Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24 These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09 Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20 The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2011-06-14 Steampunk laptop now up for pre-order