Shazam has just announced a major update to its Shazam app for Android devices. Starting today, (after they’ve updated the app of course), all Shazam users will be able to use Shazam for music previewing as well as tagging purposes. Users who tag a song get to preview a 30 second long clip of the song anytime, which can help them to decide if they want to buy the song in the future.
Other noticeable improvements to the app include larger cover art, a cleaner look, the addition of a location feature (so people know where they were when they tagged a song). The latest version of Shazam for Android is available now and will work on all Android phones. However the music previews will only work in the US, UK, Germany, France, Austria and Switzerland. Shazam is available from the Android Market and Amazon app store as a free app or as a paid version ($4.99) with unlimited tagging.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2011-10-24 QuickOffice HD 5.0 on the way
- 2011-09-09 Netflix now available for all Froyo and Gingerbread phones
- 2011-09-09 Google Maps for Android updated
- 2011-08-25 Google+ app for Android updated
- 2011-08-17 Firefox for Android updated