Shuttle has a spanking new H3 6700G gaming PC that is ready to tempt your bank account, where it will add another model to the high-performance small form factor desktop market. With a 3.3GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (up to 3.4GHz Core i7 2600K) running underneath the hood, you can be sure that high performance is on the agenda – accompanied by NVIDIA’s GeForce performance graphics (up to GeForce GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 performance memory (up to 16GB), a 500GB hard drive (which can be upgraded to SSD), and Windows 7 Home Premium (upgradeable to Windows 7 Ultimate) as the operating system of choice.
Relying on Shuttle’s next-generation I.C.E. 2 heat pipe technology to keep things running cool inside a small form factor design, this water cooling kit will help maintain lower temperatures for longer, making it ideal for intense environments including those marathon gaming sessions.
Of course, the 300W power supply might not be enough if you want to dump in a GTX 580 card, but good thing you can always upgrade the power supply to 500W. Goes to show how well engineered the thermals are on the H3 6700G, no? Prices start from $1,035.99 upwards, depending on what you want to throw inside.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: gaming pc, shuttle,