If you’re looking for more details of Sony’s upcoming juicy-looking S1 tablet – you’re out of luck (at least for now). The company has launched a new promotion campaign for its S1 tablet, and kick started it by releasing video teasers. The first episode was just released (there are supposed to be five in the series), and I’m not any clearer to what the tablet is about. The whole ad doesn’t make sense (maybe I just don’t get it) and we only get a glimpse of the tablet at the end. However this is only the first part. Hopefully the next few parts will be clearer. Hit the break to watch it for yourself and let us know what you think!
Next Story: moJo iCuisine Uses Table As Interactive Menu
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2011-08-23 Sony Tablet S is Sony S1
- 2011-08-04 Android 3.2 Honeycomb to arrive on Sony S1 and S2
- 2011-07-05 Sony teases world with new tablet video