If you’re looking for more details of Sony’s upcoming juicy-looking S1 tablet – you’re out of luck (at least for now). The company has launched a new promotion campaign for its S1 tablet, and kick started it by releasing video teasers. The first episode was just released (there are supposed to be five in the series), and I’m not any clearer to what the tablet is about. The whole ad doesn’t make sense (maybe I just don’t get it) and we only get a glimpse of the tablet at the end. However this is only the first part. Hopefully the next few parts will be clearer. Hit the break to watch it for yourself and let us know what you think!
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Follow: s1, Sony, Tablet, teaser, video,
- Seen at: reghardware