Well well, what do we have here? Sony first rolled out their most recent APS-C camera last week, where they have called it the NEX-C3. This camera will come with a 16-megapixel APS-C HD image sensor, in addition to the capability of shooting 720p video at 30 frames per second. For those who do follow the evolution of digital cameras under the Sony wing, you would know that the NEX-C3 is actually an update to the already famous NEX-3 and NEX-5 range of cameras.
While Sony does not plan to roll out the NEX-C3 at least until next month or August, you can always place a pre-order of the NEX-C3 with a 16mm lens at Amazon for $600. Of course, that is only for the body, but for those who want to pick up the NEX-C3 with the 18mm to 55mm lens can do so by forking out another $50.
There is still not release date on Amazon just yet, but at least with the pre-order, you are more or less guaranteed to by one of the first few buyers. Cross your fingers that the device won’t come out gimped in any way!
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-01-21: Apple Falls Behind Sony, Samsung, Microsoft In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2013-11-13: Watch Amazon Stuff Your PlayStation 4 Orders Into Boxes [Video]
- 2013-11-12: Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- 2013-11-08: Amazon Teases Massive PS4 Shipment Via Twitter Photo
- 2013-06-21: PS4, Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order Sales Breaks Records