It is now official – Sprint is said to put on offer their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from June 24th onwards, delivering the 16GB Wi-Fi model via direct ship sales channels. Of course, you can always check out our review of the tablet before arriving at a purchase decision (which is the prudent thing to do in these economically challenged times), where Sprint will slap a $499.99 price tag (sans taxes) on it. Just to recap, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 sports a 10.1″ HD touchscreen display at 1,280 x 800 resolution, and measures just 0.34″ thick – or should we say thin – making it the thinnest mobile tablet in the world.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb will accompany it right out of the box, so that means you need not wait for the latest software update unlike other Android-powered tablets. If you think that Wi-Fi connectivity is not enough, how about the fact that it can be paired with the Sprint 4G network courtesy of their Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot?
You will also enjoy a couple of cameras with this puppy – the rear-facing one is a 3-megapixel shooter with video recording capability, carrying a flash and zoom to boot, while the front facing 2-megapixel camera is there for video call purposes. [Press Release]RELATED
- HP Slate7 Plus, Slate7 Extreme, Slate8 Pro, Slate10 HD Prices And Specs Revealed
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- LG V510 Tablet Might Be The Nexus 8
- Follow: galaxy tab 10.1, samsung galaxy tab, Sprint,