While it’s going to take a while before the technology to develop lightsabers is developed to give every Jedi wannabe a light saber, how does having a functional replica sound like to you? Though in this case, functional means bottle opener instead of laser-tipped blade for cutting and other misc activities. The Star Wars lightsaber bottle opener is 5.5″ long and acts as a keychain when not in use.
While making sure you won’t ever get thirsty, again, this bottle opener will put a smile on the face of friends and family you serve with this toy (provided they actually know what it means). The Star Wars lightsaber bottler opener is available now for $16.99 from Think Geek (and yes, it is an officially licensed Star Wars product just in case you were wondering).
Next Story: Facebook reaching 700 million users
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-09-20: Star Wars Thumb Wrestling Kit Has You Fighting With Small Lightsabers
- 2013-06-28: Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff