While we might not be getting an official release date for Diablo III anytime soon, we can only hope that the sign of D3-licensed products could only mean that it’s coming closer (hopefully). One of the most highly anticipated games in the world now has two officially licensed products inspired by it.
SteelSeries has just introduced the Diablo III Headset and Diablo III Mouse. Designed for gamers looking to spice up their gaming peripherals with hardware branded by their favorite RPG won’t have to look any further than these SteelSeries accessories. The Diablo III Headset features 50mm drivers, a retractable boom mic for in-game communication, 18 LEDs that can be turned on to show the world you’re hardcore even in the dark, and a braided cord that should solve cable tangling issues when you’ve packed up the headset and you’re on the go.
The Diablo III Mouse is an ambidextrous mouse, fitted with a glowing Diablo III logo, a subtle gothic design decorating the mouse, a glowing scroll wheel and of course 7 buttons for your gaming needs. Program them to all your favorite macros and special moves to make slaying demon an even easier task than before. It has a 5,000 DPI sensor for speed and accuracy. Diablo III Mouse Pads also sweeten the whole deal, giving you a complete set of matching accessories.
No word on release date yet, but the headset will set you back $119.99, while the mouse will carry a price tag of $69.99. Keep those fingers crossed if you’re hoping this means that D3 is just around the corner.RELATED
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: Diablo 3, diablo iii, headset, mouse, steelseries,
- Seen at: product-reviews.net