Have you ever paid a visit to Strapya’s website? Over there, you are able to find a whole boat load of quirky cell phone accessories which is guaranteed to appeal to you – in one way or another, especially so when you have a great love for Japanese food. For those who own a spanking new iPhone 4 and want to shower it with the most quirky protective form of love possible (sorry, this one won’t extend your handset’s battery life in any way), then look no further than Strapya’s offering which will ship in two phases – June will see the Cold Ramen Case, while waiting for slightly more than a week after that will see July ushering in the Unagi Don Case.
Totally impractical, but then again it looks so good, it might just whet your appetite for more quirky stuff from Japan. Makes you want to go out and sink your teeth into some sushi now, doesn’t it? What are some of the other weirder iPhone 4 cases that you have come across?
Next Story: New Verizon data plans in a simple chart form
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case
- 2011-11-23: Sexy iPhone cases will definitely turn heads
- 2011-06-21: Kapok iPhone 4 case
- 2011-06-08: MeeMojo has new tough iPhone 4 case
- 2011-06-01: iPhone 4 iPWN! Case