Everyone who is a loyal follower of T-Mobile USA’s happenings will be pleased to know that the mobile carrier has already teased its fan base with a trio of images on their Facebook post which might usher in the T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide any day now. This is interesting, whereby it is one of the rare moments where a leaked image (or images) of the device did not appear on the Internet before an official announcement. Surely the slide image on the far right in the composite above gives the game away, no?
What you see above is actually from T-Mobile’s Facebook status, and the status mentions that “Big news is on the way” – so why not just give the official statement already without keeping us waiting? The myTouch 4G Slide is also known as the HTC Doubleshot, where it is tipped to come with a dual-core processor, 768MB RAM, a 3.7″ WVGA display, an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, and HTC’s Sense 3.0 interface complete with enhancements that were created exclusively for the myTouch.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-08-08: T-Mobile LG Flip II spotted?
- 2011-08-05: T-Mobile G2 battery drain issues, carrier asks for help
- 2011-07-20: T-Mobile HTC Wildfire S to ship with Gingerbread?