If you’re worried that Nanny Cams are starting to catch on, then how about getting your hands on this light switch instead? It looks like a typical light switch with the exception that it has a hidden camera built into the “logo”. It works by motion sensors, so when it detects movement it will either record a video or take a snap shot. It will then store the images and video onto the 2GB microSD that comes free with the device, or if you’d prefer “real time” updates, you can insert a SIM card into the device and it will text you the photos and videos, straight to your mobile, giving you the opportunity to call the cops if you see a burglary in progress.
Specswise the light switch will be able to record videos at 320×240 at 30fps including audio, and photos at 1280×960 JPEG. For those wondering, this is an actual, working light switch, which means you can swap out your current light switches for this, and still be able to operate your lights as per normal. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the camera light switch, just head on down to Chinavasion’s website. It will cost you $80 and comes with a free 2GB microSD, which can be expanded up to 8GB.
Next Story: Cut the Rope now available on Android
- Samsung Accused Of Violating Labor Rights Of Employees In Brazil
- iOS Device Combined With Logitech Alert Gives You A Home Security System
- Cobra PhoneLynx BT 215 Bluetooth-to-home phone adapter
- Ooma Bluetooth Adapter sees integration of cellphones and home phones
- Bathomatic Fully Automated Digital Bath Filler