It is said that bullet trains in Japan need to run on schedule all the time, and being just a few seconds late might cause the driver to experience unnecessary stress. Well, delays in transportation might not be as forgivable as a delay in a device launch, which we will focus on the latter today. Toshiba’s Regza AT300 tablet has been announced to miss its expected June arrival date, and the new number on your calendar which you should mark would be later this July instead.
It seems that the 10.1″ Japan-only tablet will ship with Android 3.1 Honeycomb, which means it will be updated to the latest tablet-optimized Android operating system so that you need not be left gasping and waiting for a new update to take advantage of all its features. As for the hardware, don’t expect the delay to cram in additional items – you will still be greeted with Tegra 2, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, full-sized HDMI and USB ports right out of the box.
Just in case this looks familiar, that is because the Toshiba Thrive is the US equivalent – where it too, will ship with Android Honeycomb.RELATED
- Huawei PhoPad Trademark Filed
- Nexus 10 Gets Manual Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update
- Vinci MV7 Tablet Targets The Whole Family
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Aldi Unveils Medion Lifetab Budget Tablet In The UK
- Follow: regza, Tablet, thrive, toshiba, toshiba regza, toshiba thrive,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews