The Toshiba Thrive, as we all know, was already put up for pre-order, but chances are that was done in the midst of excitement of an employee, hence leading to the very high possibility of mistakes in the price quote and specifications. Well, here is something more concrete to stabilize your excitement levels – whispers are going around that the Toshiba Thrive will be the first tablet from the Japanese company to arrive in the US, where real deal pre-orders will start from June 13th onwards at Best Buy amongst other superstores and e-commerce retailers.
Shipping is said to commence from the middle of July onwards, with some even laying claim to the 10th. Here is a quick recap on the Toshiba Thrive – this 10.1″ tablet will feature a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels, powered by Android 3.1 Honeycomb with three capacities for you to choose from. We are looking at 8GB, 16GB and 32GB models that will retail for $429, $479 and $579, respectively.
How will this stack up against the iPad 2, and more importantly, how will it fare when you compare it to other Android 3.1-powered tablets?
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: thrive, toshiba, toshiba thrive,
- Seen at: engadget