Update: the giveaway is closed… we’re contacting the winners… stay tuned!
Update 2: all 3 winners have been contacted via Facebook! We’re waiting to hear from them.
Update 3: Aaron Yanez and Kevin Nagg are two of the three winners – congratulations! (We’re still trying to reach the third person).
Google has recently released Android version 3.1, and the Xoom was first in line to get the upgrade, so now is a great time to give away three more tablets! If you missed it, Android 3.1 brings higher performance and additional features to Android tablets. Ubergizmo is teaming up again with NVIDIA to give away one Xoom with WiFi tablet. Here’s an overview of the Xoom, by NVIDIA:
The MOTOROLA XOOM with Wi-Fi was the world’s first Android 3 (Honeycomb) tablet. Powered by the NVIDIA® Tegra™2 mobile super chip, the MOTOROLA XOOM brings true multitasking with the first mobile dual-core CPU, the best Web experience with hardware-accelerated Flash support, and console-quality gaming with an NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU. The Tegra-powered MOTOROLA XOOM delivers the fastest, most visually-rich tablet experience. Learn more at motorola.com/xoom and nvidia.com/tegra.
Read the rules in the full post to enter.
What to do: Rules Highlights
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
* Tell us “what would you do for a Tegra-powered XOOM tablet?” by posting a comment (scroll down), preferably with your Facebook login (it makes it easier for us to contact the winner).
* The deadline to post a comment is Monday June 27 at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* Three (3) winners/commenters will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Motorola Xoom with WiFi (Estimated retail price – USD $599)
* Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
Next Story: HTC Sensation Review