Does your place have 4G/LTE connectivity? If the answer is in the affirmative, then might you be interested in a new leak from Verizon Wireless’ MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) system? Two new Android-powered devices have been spotted under the system, coming in the form of the Motorola XOOM tablet and Droid 3 smartphone, where both of them will be 4G-equipped. This is normally a sign that the carrier is ready to rock and roll with said devices, but there was no further information (or rather, leaks) concerning the pricing points as well as release dates.
The Droid 3 has been announced in China, where they will call it the Milestone 3 in that part of the world, and it is widely presumed to be shipping out to Verizon Wireless this coming July 7th. As for Motorola, they have already sent out 4G upgrade notifications by accident to owners who purchased the XOOM before its upgrade, which is a hint by itself that it is close to upgrading the tablets while shipping new ones with LTE integrated inside.
Motorola did little to substantiate or quench such rumors as they have pretty much remained mum apart from saying that LTE devices have been delayed until the summer – among them the XOOM and the redesigned Droid Bionic.
Next Story: iPING Putter App improves your putting
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2011-08-07: Motorola Xoom update brings SD card support
- 2011-08-04: BlackBerry Curve 9370 sports LTE support?
- 2011-07-15: Motorola DROID 3 hits Verizon Wireless
- 2011-07-06: Motorola Droid 3 leaked on Verizon website
- 2011-06-30: Motorola DROID 3 specifications leaked online