Verizon Wireless and Payfone have just announced that they will be working together to bring a new mobile payment system to Verizon Wireless customers. Though details are scarce at the moment, they mentioned that the service will allow Verizon Wireless customers to make online purchases from their smartphones, tablets and PCs through numerous payment methods, including charging purchases to their monthly wireless statements or using traditional payment methods through financial institution partners.
Other than the vague press release, no more information about the upcoming service was revealed, but it looks like it’s going to be another e-wallet service that could possibly incorporate technology like NFC to make mobile payment more efficient and convenient for Verizon Wireless customers. It sure looks like mobile device payment services are beginning to catch on. Stay tuned for more information.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: mobile, payment, Verizon, wireless,