Verizon Wireless has plans to roll out tiered data plans (2GB, 5GB and 10GB tiers) later next month, and it does seem as though you will no longer have the luxury of unlimited data plans – no sir, no more leaving on your device throughout the night so that you can wake up with a brand new movie downloaded onto your computer the next morning without a care in the world. Verizon Wireless has confirmed that they will be rolling out new, usage based data plans in July, but their statement has lacked clarity concerning the date and plans themselves.
It seems that these new plans that are leaked out have been pegged to three tiers of data services, with the 2GB model costing $30 monthly, while the 5GB tier will set you back by $50 per month, with the whopper 10GB plan costing $80 per month. If you decide to tether, that will set you back by another $20 monthly, which will see 2GB of usage thrown into the mix.
What do you think of these new tiered data plans? How will it affect your life knowing that you will no longer have any unlimited data plan to rely on?RELATED
- Nubia Z5S And Z5S Mini Handsets Achieve Pre-Order Record In China
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Follow: unlimited data plan, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: mobileburn