App stores for iOS and Android devices are getting even more crowded by the day, and users are finding it harder and harder to look for new apps that interest them. Even developers are getting a hard time promoting their new apps, with the constant surge of new apps arriving on the market place on a daily basis.
Well, Yahoo! is attempting to solve the problem with the release of its latest app for computers, iOS and Android devices. Called AppSpot, this app discovery program helps users look for apps with Yahoo!’s search and ranking algorithms, which the company claims is better and more personalized than the search engines provided in the Android Market and Apple App Store. Its results are even said to be constantly changing – depending on what’s trending on Yahoo! This makes its search results “fresher” and more relevant.
The app also has a feature that allows you to download it on all your devices at once so you don’t have to be on the lookout for it on every device you own. The app is now available from the Android Market and Apple App Store and you can also access the web-based version. Give it a shot and let us know what you think about it.
Next Story: Intel 710 and 720 SSD specifications leaked
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-11-26: Assassin's Creed Pirates Headed Onto iOS And Android December 5th
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android