Facebook is a funny entity, it brings people together, it separates others. Sometimes, it is used as a platform to disseminate information to the masses, leveraging on humans’ gossipy nature to get the job done. Well, with a little help from machine translation services, we have discovered that Acer Germany will be rolling out the Iconia Tab A100 sometime this September.
This was discovered by an inquisitive person on Facebook, and Acer Germany responded accordingly. The Iconia Tab A100 will be a 7″ Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet, so you can be sure that the experience ought to be pleasant right out of the box. Perhaps this was due to the delay as Acer wanted to get Honeycomb ready instead of having users wait.
It is said that a US release is not too far away, but we will just have to adopt a wait and see attitude for the moment.
Next Story: T-Mobile rolls out optional caller ID service
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing
- 2010-02-17: Acer BeTouch E400 Android Phone