The folks over at American Airlines have recently expanded its lineup of smartphone apps with the release of its American Airlines app for BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7 devices. Previously available for iOS and Android devices, the app allows users to create flight status notifications, check flight status and schedules, view personal flight details, check in for flights, access mobile boarding passes, monitor standby statuses, view terminal maps, access AAdvantage accounts and enrol in the program, and track AAdvantage elite status progress.
In addition to those features, BlackBerry users can also save their flight itineraries directly to their calendars. Future versions of the app will also allow users to easily share their flight information with contacts through BBM. Sounds like a pretty useful app, especially if you’re a frequent customer of American Airlines, and you own a smartphone. The apps are available for download now at their respective app stores. Find out more about the apps.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry Newsstand And News To Be Discontinued
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2014-03-06: BBM PINs Could Be Customizable In The Future
- 2014-03-05: BBM Channel Subscriptions Doubled After Cross-Platform Release
- 2014-03-05: BlackBerry Explains Ads For BBM