iOS developers might want to take note that iOS 5 beta 3 is now available on its developer website, where the new build will be made available for the following devices – the iPad and its sequel, the iPhone 3GS and above, as well as the third and fourth generation iPod touch, sporting the build number 9A5259f. Apart from that, what other goodies did Apple release? How does beta versions of iTunes 10.5 and the Apple TV software sound to you?
Of course, with a new beta being made available, surely there are additional features that one can look forward to, with many reporting that this one is speedier and less buggy – although we are not sure as to the extent of its stability.
There are also new ringtone listings for the iPhone (Tweet and Sherwood Forest) which sadly, aren’t functional at point of publishing. AirPlay mirroring is also fixed, so you need not worry about your Apple TV’s screensaver causing a degradation in performance. There seems to be tons more improvements, so you might want to hit the source link to get the whole dossier.
Next Story: GSM Motorola DROID 3 spotted at the FCC?
- 2012-09-20 Google says iOS Google Maps in App Store hopefully "before Christmas"
- 2012-02-15 Siri does Japanese language now?
- 2012-01-18 Whited00r installs iOS 5 on original iPhone, 3G, and iPod touch without jailbreak
- 2012-01-17 iOS 5.1 Beta 3 code makes references to iPad 3 and Facebook
- 2011-12-27 iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak released
- 2011-11-10 Panorama camera mode achieved sans jailbreak
- 2011-08-22 iOS 5 beta 6 jailbroken
- 2011-08-09 Apple iOS 5 beta 6 coming this August 17th
- 2011-08-08 iOS 5 beta shows off speech-to-text feature
- 2011-07-11 iOS 5 beta 3 jailbroken