Feel like the 13″ display of the MacBook Air isn’t large enough for you? Well you might be in luck – as the folks over at MacRumors has reported that the fruity company is currently working on a 15″ ultra-thin Mac Notebook. There’s no confirmation if it’s going to be part of the MacBook Air or MacBook Pro lineup, but according to MacRumors the notebook is already in its late testing stages.
Ever since Apple released the MacBook Air, people have expected the new ultra-thin design, lightweight parts and aesthetics of the notebook to make its way up to the MacBook Pro models. This rumor of a 15″ ultra-thin laptop could be a sign of that happening. The folks over at TUAW seem to have sources with a similar story. They believe that this new laptop will be sold under the MacBook Pro branding and will feature a 17″ model as well. The ultra-thin MacBook Pro is said to be arriving in time for Christmas. Anybody excited?
Next Story: Fujitsu IS12T: First WP7 Mango Phone
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2013-07-25: Four Million MacBook Sales Expected In Q4, 2013
- 2013-06-09: WWDC 2013 Announcements: Speculation And Rumor Roundup
- 2013-05-19: MacBook Air Supply Short Fall Rumored Prior To WWDC 2013
- 2013-05-01: Uncover Takes MacBook Customization To The Next Level With Laser Cut Art
- 2013-04-29: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air Could Be Refreshed During WWDC 2013 [Analyst]