We do know that Asus has big plans for the Eee Pad Transformer, citing 400,000 units to be shipped before the year is over, so here is another piece of news that might just interest you if this tablet is under the survey of your radar. Yes sir, word has it that Asus is now testing Android 3.2 on the Eee Pad Transformer, now how about that? So far, we have heard that the Motorola XOOM will be receiving the Android 3.2 update soon, what with other tablet manufacturers also receiving the latest Honeycomb update to boot before Ice Cream Sandwich comes around.
Just what will Android 3.2 deliver to the tablet, er, table? Well, it is said that you will get the usual trappings such as a faster boot-up time, the ability to choose your pointer speed, and less keyboard lag amongst other fixes. Not only that, XOOM-specific issues like its SD memory card slot has also been fixed, making us wonder just what else Android 3.2 has in store for the masses. Are you stoked yet?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-09-29: Asus Eee Pad Transformer gets Android 3.2.1 update
- 2011-08-31: Sony Tablet P
- 2011-07-17: Android 3.2 Honeycomb platform with updated SDK tools
- 2011-07-15: Android 3.2 Honeycomb being delivered to tablet makers soon?
- 2011-07-12: Motorola XOOM gets Android 3.2 Honeycomb update